Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025. This article is a guide for you! We’ll cover the application process, eligibility requirements, screening exercise, and shortlist details for both AKSUBEB and SSEB recruitment.
Are you passionate about education and eager to make a difference in the lives of Akwa Ibom’s children? Then consider joining the state’s dedicated teaching workforce! This comprehensive guide outlines everything you need to know about the upcoming Akwa Ibom State Teachers 2024/2025 recruitment exercise.
Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment Eligibility.
To be eligible for Akwa Ibom State teacher recruitment, you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a relevant degree: This includes BSc, HND, ND, or OND in a subject you wish to teach.
- Have an O’level result: Credits in English and Mathematics are mandatory.
- Hold a TRCN Certificate: This demonstrates your professional teaching qualifications.
- Be proficient in basic computer skills: This is increasingly important in modern classrooms.
Types of Recruitment and Application Portals.
Akwa Ibom State conducts teacher recruitment through two main channels:
- Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB): Responsible for recruiting teachers for primary and junior secondary schools. Applications are submitted through the AKSUBEB portal: https://www.akwa-ibom-subeb-recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB): Recruits teachers for senior secondary schools. Applications are submitted through the SSEB portal: https://www.akwa-ibom-state-secondary-education-board-recruitment/
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment.
- Create an account: Visit the relevant portal (AKSUBEB or SSEB) and register for an account.
- Fill out the application form: Provide accurate and complete information about your qualifications, experience, and contact details.
- Upload required documents: These typically include your credentials, certificates, and passport photograph.
- Review and submit: Carefully review your application before submitting it electronically.
Screening Exercise and Shortlist
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take a CBT to assess their knowledge and skills relevant to the teaching position.
- Shortlist announcement: The shortlisted candidates will be announced on the official portal after the CBT.
- Stay updated: Regularly check the official portals for updates and announcements regarding the recruitment process.
- Seek clarification: If you have any questions or require further information, feel free to contact the relevant board (AKSUBEB or SSEB) through the provided channels on their websites.
- Share this information: Spread the word and help others who might be interested in joining the Akwa Ibom State teaching community.
READ ALSO: ExxonMobil Recruitment Portal
Conclusion: Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025.
A career in teaching offers the opportunity to shape young minds and contribute to the future of Akwa Ibom State. By following this guide and preparing diligently, you can increase your chances of securing a position in the upcoming recruitment exercise. We wish you the best of luck!
Please note: While the Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment application form is currently unavailable, the information provided in this blog post remains valuable for aspiring teachers to prepare for the next recruitment phase.
You May Also Like;
- Edo State Teachers Recruitment Portal
- Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment
- NUPRC Recruitment 2024/2025
- FFS Recruitment 2024 Application Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- NDA Application Form 2024/2025
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment:
Which state is closer to Akwa Ibom?
Akwa Ibom is bounded by Cross River state on the east, by the Bight of Biafra of the Atlantic Ocean on the south, by Rivers state on the west, by Abia state on the west and north, and by Ebonyi state on the north.
Is Akwa Ibom under Igbo?
The primary Igbo states in Nigeria are Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu States. The Igbos also are more than 25% of the population in some Nigerian States like Delta State and Rivers State. Traces of the Igbo Culture and language can be found in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Bayelsa States.
Which LGA in Akwa Ibom is the biggest?
Oruk Anam is a Local Government Area located in the South West of Nigeria in Akwa Ibom State. It may be ranked as the largest LGA in Akwa-Ibom due to its land popularity. Its headquarters are located in the town of Ikot Ibritam. It is one of the eight Annang-speaking local government areas.
What is Akwa Ibom famous for?
Akwa Ibom is one of Nigeria’s 36 states with a population of over 5 million people and more than 10 million people in the diaspora. It was created in 1987 from the former Cross River State and is currently the highest oil and gas-producing state in the country.
What tribe is in Akwa Ibom State?
Government. Politics in Akwa Ibom state are dominated by the three main ethnic groups: the Ibibio, Annang, and Oro. Of these three, the Ibibio remain the majority and have held sway in the state since its creation.
What language do they speak in Akwa Ibom?
There are 20 languages spoken as first languages in Akwa Ibom State. The major languages are Anaang, Ibibio, and Igbo. The other languages are minority languages. Itu, Uyo, Etinan, Ikot Abasi, Ikono, Ekpe-Atai, Uruan, Onna, Nsit-Ubium, and Mkpat Enin LGA’s.