The Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Master’s & PhD studies.
The main goal of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) high quality research for higher degree students funded by the Government of Australia is to undertake a Master’s degree by Research & Doctorate degree by research.
The RTP stipends are valued at $35,950 per annum (2022 rate). The RTP International Scholarship provides a stipend to assist with living costs and overseas health cover as well as tuition fees offsets (i.e. no tuition fees are applicable).
RTP scholarships provides monthly stipends, fees Offset pays for the tuition fee and allowances to assist students with ancillary costs of a higher degree by research. They also provide block grants, on a calendar year basis, to higher education providers(HEP) to support both domestic and overseas students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Master’s degree known as higher degrees by research (HDR’s).
Description of Australian Government Research Training Program
- Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
The below fields are available for both Master’s and PhD degree. All academic fields are available:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Financial Coverage for the Australian Government Research Training Program
The University of Sydney provides a fully – funded scholarship to study in Australia. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) provides the following support to international students throughout the degree.
- Full University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum.
- Medical Funds
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave
- Research Funds also offer for Master’s and PhD candidates
Check these openings:
The following eligibility criteria for the Australian Government Research Training Program(RTP) will be considered:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this scholarship for their study for The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Master’s by Research or a Master’s by Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second class honours from the University of Sydney or another approved institution.
- For Ph.D. research programs: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
1. A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors.
2. A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research.
3. An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence and capability.
All documents must be in English for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships 2022.
- Previous Degrees
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposals
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Good TOEFL or IELTS score
- Other reference documents.
Follow link to apply: https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships
DEADLINE : 30th September, 2022.