Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Nigerian entrepreneurs for the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Program 2022 aimed at training MSMEs who are interested in acquiring the right knowledge needed to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
This year, DBN would be deploying the DBN Learning Management System(LMS)- a freDBN will be selecting the best 200 businesses to attend a face -to- face training in Lagos and Abuja. e learning portal with carefully curated self-paced courses.
This physical session would be an opportunity for businesses to practically apply important principles to their various businesses, discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need.
The Development Bank of Nigeria exists to alleviate financing constraints faced by Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above.
- Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The business must be based in Nigeria.
- The business must be for profit from any sector.
- Applicants must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Bankability: Level of readiness to accept credit.
Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model.
Scalability: Demonstrates potential for growth of business to create jobs.
Arizona State University/Mastercard Foundation Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge
- The portal is open to all Nigerian MSMEs who seeks to acquiring the right knowledge to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
- In addition, DBN will be selecting the best 200 businesses to attend a face to face training in Lagos and Abuja.
Interested applicants for the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme are to complete an online application on or before September 23rd, 2022.
Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning Management platform and obtain an average score of 70%.
The courses that must be completed are:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping;
- Sustainability for MSMEs:
- Marketing and Sales Technique;
- Credit Management/Access to Finance.
All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face to face training. Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period.
Application Deadline : September 23rd, 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLYhttps://bizaid.devbankng.com