Many students have been in the quest to know how to get scholarship in Western Sydney University. If you are of this category, then read through because this piece might be of a great importance to you.
The aim of the university is to provide high-quality education in the field of research, innovation, and creativity. Western Sydney University was founded in 1989. It was formerly known as Nepean College of Advance Education. They are providing both undergraduate and postgraduate courses for International students.
Introduction of Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University is one of the leading universities in Australia. It is located in the heart of Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It has a student population of over 50,000 students and over 15000 international students from all over the world.
The university offers many different programs which can be completed on campus or online via distance learning methods such as video lectures or audio recordings that you can listen to at home during your free time if you don’t have access to an internet connection at home during this period (or any other time).
Western Sydney University has two main campuses and two smaller campuses.
Western Sydney University has two main campuses and two smaller campuses. The main campus is located in Parramatta, while the Blacktown campus is located in Sydney’s south-west. You can also choose to study at Hawkesbury Campus or Bankstown Campus if you prefer to be close to family or friends who are already studying at Western Sydney University.
Why Choose Western Sydney University?
Western Sydney University is a well-known public university in Australia. It offers high quality education to its students and has a good reputation among the public. The university has been ranked No.1 by Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2017–2018). It was also ranked 5th best university in Australia by THE World Reputation Rankings (2018) and also ranked in the top 250 universities globally.
The aim of Western Sydney University is to provide high quality education in the field of research, innovation and creativity. You can study at this university if you are interested in any field including Engineering; Engineering & Technology; Business Studies; Arts & Social Sciences; Humanities & Creative Arts etc…
The university has been accredited by the National Quality Framework since 2008 and has also been an active member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) since its establishment in 1992.
Programs offered by Western Sydney University
The University is offering both undergraduate and postgraduate courses for International students. They have also provided scholarship programs to help them pursue their education in Australia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc)
- Bachelor of Nursing & Midwifery (BNM)
- Bachelor of Applied Economics & Finance (AAEF) *Postgraduate courses:* Master’s degrees are available on various fields including Business Management, Accounting and Financial Management; Early Childhood Studies; Child Care Services; Social Work etc., which can be completed after completing your undergraduate degree program*.
Western Sydney University offers a number of postgraduate courses that are open to international students. These include:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MS in Applied Finance
- MS(Adv) in Information Systems
Aim and Benefits of University of Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship
- $6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years)
- The benefits will be awarded to applicants who meet the minimum enrolment requirement for the above eligible courses
Requirements for University of Western Sydney Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be awarded the University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024, applicants must:
- Be an international student and not an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your status changes to one of these during the study period the scholarship will discontinue
- Satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either of the multi-year scholarships in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognised by Western Sydney University
- Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer
- Commence a new program of study in 2023 for the first time
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia
- are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing program of study
- do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- do not submit a fully completed application and/or acceptance
- are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus
- are applying to study a postgraduate program that is less than one year duration
- have been granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing (Note: In the event of 80 credit points of advanced standing, the scholarships will apply to the reduced duration of the program after the advanced standing has been applied and will not exceed the annual value of the scholarship in any one year of full-time study
- study less than 80 credit points to complete the program
- have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University
- are enrolling in a higher degree research program e.g. PhD
How to apply for the scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship, you need to fill out all the required fields in the application form. The application form should be submitted before the deadline of the scholarship program.
The Scholarship Committee will review your application based on its merit and select few candidates who are eligible for receiving this opportunity.
Go to Western Sydney University on www.westernsydney.edu.au to apply
No application is necessary for the University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
For more details, click here
Scholarship is an award given to students who demonstrate academic excellence,
Scholarships are for those who demonstrate high levels of academic performance, community service, athletics or other achievements and commitment to their studies. If you wish to apply for a scholarship from Western Sydney University then follow these steps:
We have discussed about the scholarship of Western Sydney University here. We have shared all the details about it, which include eligibility criteria and many more. If you are planning to apply for this scholarship program, then make sure that you follow those steps properly before submitting your application form.