Iuav University of Venice, Italy is glad to roll out the award of the 2023 International Scholarships to individuals who desire to undertake a Bachelor, Masters or a Doctoral degree program at the Institution.
International Scholarships at Iuav University have a trajectory of awarding a maximum of € 6.157,74 to its awardees to cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, and meals at university canteens, depending on the student status the candidate holds.
Iuav University of Venice was established in 1926, as one of the first Architecture Schools in Italy, Iuav university combines a renowned tradition with a strong commitment to permanent innovation, while putting the design process at the core of the whole educational experience.
Iuav University of Venice International Scholarships covers degree programmes and courses in English, a wide network of worldwide partners in teaching and research, and also a number of visiting academics and professionals and vibrant student community from all over the world makes Iuav an international university.
- 30th September 2022 for students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year
- 15th October 2022 for students enrolling in the 1st year
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
Value of Award:
According to the student’s status, there are 3 different maximum amounts, paid in 2 instalments:
- on site students: € 2.481,75
- commuter students: € 3.598,51
- off-site students: € 6.157,74
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
People also like:
To be eligible, you must;
- obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2023, otherwise the whole amount must be returned.
- not be benefitting from other Italian or international scholarships/grants.
- comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who have not enrolled yet).
- have a B2 level or higher in the Common European Framework.
- meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements.
Application Process: Applicants can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling in the “application for benefits”.