King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022
Scholarship opportunities are hereby opened for interested local and international students who wish to cease this life changing opportunity at the King Abdulaziz University also know as KAU, Saudi Arabia.
King Abdulaziz, KAU was the Founder of the modern day Saudi Arabia. This prestigious university is named after the great King Abdulaziz. The King Abdulaziz scholarship is one of the Finest Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia. The University has all inclusive academic fields including Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields For Bachelors’, Master’s Degree Scholarships as well as Ph.D. Degree Scholarships.
King Abdulaziz is a Public University Funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia. One of the Top Ranked universities with a Global Rank of 134. This scholarship requires No Application Fee before applying for the King Abdulaziz Scholarship, the KAU Scholarship is open to Both Male and Female Students. Don’t contemplate on applying for this. A Detailed Information about the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Outlined Details About King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdulaziz University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No Deadline
The Scholarship Payment Coverage
King Abdulaziz Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia. The scholarship covers All Expenses that ought to be incurred by an awardee of this scholarship upon securing admission.
- A Monthly Bursary
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The
- Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement at King Abdulaziz University
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Masters and PhD
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Years for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.