The Authority of King Fahd University announced the King Fahd University Scholarship Program 2023. The KFUPM Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship. King Fahd University Allows International Applicants to Pursue Masters, PhD and MBA Degree Programs in Saudi Arabia. The Local Saudi Residents, as well as International Students all are welcome to apply. Fahd University is Recognized as World Class Prestigious University. There is No IELTS & TOEFL Needed for this Scholarship. In fact, No Application Fee is Required. King Fahd University is Ranked #186 in the world.
Female Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. King Fahd University is offering All the Academic Programs including MBA, Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship. KFUPM Full Scholarship Program is a Prestigious Scholarship Opportunity by Saudi Government. KFUPM was Established on 23 September 1963 by a Saudi royal. It’s a College of Petroleum and Minerals providing High-Level Education.
Selected Applicants don’t have to pay any expenses related to the Study because All expenses will be paid by the Government of Saudia. Application Portal is Online that opens Twice a Year. Students can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & Ph.D. Admissions. You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session. Also, the founder of Saudi Arabia announced the Fully Funded King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for BS, MS, PhD. Further details about the King Fahd University Scholarship is given below.
King Fahd University Scholarship Program 2023 Details
Country: Saudi Arabia
University: King Fahd University
Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadlines: 4th September 2022
KFUPM Scholarship Benefits
You will get the following Benefits by King Fahd University.
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover the living costs.
- Free Accommodation
- Free Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket
- Free Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate in the Research and Book Writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of Study
KPFUM offers diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
For Master Programs
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree is required for KFUPM Scholarship.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PHD Programs
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Maximum File size uploading should be 2 MB. Make sure to scan all these documents before Application Submission.
- Copy of Identification
- Complete official transcripts
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees
- Passport Size Photo with white background
- CV mentions briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
How to Apply
The Application Process is all Online for KFUPM Scholarship. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University.