Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal 2024/2025. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know about the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise, from eligibility requirements and application procedures to training details and key dates.
The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is recruiting, and this is your chance to make a difference! This guide provides a detailed roadmap to navigate the 2023/2024 NPF recruitment exercise, ensuring you have the best possible chance of success.
About the Nigerian Police Force:
The NPF, established in 1930, is the primary law enforcement agency in Nigeria, tasked with protecting lives and properties nationwide. Supervised by the Police Service Commission, Nigerian Police Council, and Ministry of Interior, the NPF offers a rewarding and impactful career path.
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Eligibility.
Before embarking on your application journey, ensure you meet the following essential criteria:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen with valid identification (driver’s license, passport, voter card)
- Age: Fall within the age range of 18 and 28 years old
- Height: Stand at least 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m for females
- Physical Fitness: Avoid physical limitations like speech impediments, deformities, or amputations
- Education: Possess an O’Level (WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) certificate with at least five credits in relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics (certificates older than 2014 are not accepted)
- Additional Documents: Provide a guarantor’s form with verifiable references
RECOMMENDED: Edo State Teachers Recruitment Portal
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal.
- Visit the official online portal: apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Enter your NIN, email address, and phone number
- Verify your information and follow the on-screen prompts
- Upload required documents: O’Level results, birth certificate, certificate of origin
- Print the completed application form and guarantor form
- Submit both forms at the physical/credential screening exercise (details announced later)
Key Points to Remember:
- Application is free and open to all eligible Nigerians.
- False documents lead to disqualification or arrest.
- Shortlisted candidates undergo a mandatory screening exercise.
- Regularly check this page for updates on screening dates and locations.
Nigeria Police Force Training.
Shortlisted candidates undergo rigorous physical and mental training overseen by special officers. Participation in both training and screening exercises is essential for appointment.
READ ALSO: Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment
Latest News and Updates:
Stay informed about the latest developments regarding the NPF recruitment and Police Service Commission (PSC) activities by regularly checking the official portal and reliable news sources.
- Prepare thoroughly for the screening exercise, including physical fitness tests.
- Dress appropriately and arrive on time for all scheduled events.
- Be confident, and respectful, and demonstrate good communication skills.
- Stay updated on any changes or announcements related to the recruitment process.
We wish you the best of luck in your NPF recruitment journey!
Conclusion: Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Portal
Joining the NPF is a significant decision that requires dedication and commitment. By carefully reviewing this guide and following the outlined steps, you can significantly increase your chances of securing a place in the upcoming recruitment exercise. Remember, the deadline is approaching, so act fast and seize your opportunity to become part of the Nigerian Police Force!
You may also like;
- NUPRC Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal
- FFS Recruitment 2024 Application Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- NDA Application Form 2024/2025
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to check shortlisted candidates for police recruitment?
How To Check The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlist. The names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the recruitment and enlistment portal www.psc.gov.ng alternatively, check the social media pages of the force to see the list that is being published especially their Facebook page.
How much is the Nigeria Police salary in 2023?
Those who joined the Nigerian Police Force with an SSCE certificate are paid about ₦43,338 per month while the NCE and National Diploma holders receive about ₦50,318 per month. The HND and BSC holders in the Nigerian Police Force are paid about ₦156,318.32 as a starting salary.
How do I become a police officer in Nigeria?
Becoming a Police Officer in Nigeria: Qualifications Needed To become a police officer in Nigeria, one must meet specific qualifications and undergo rigorous training. The minimum educational requirement is a secondary school certificate or its equivalent. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 and have good physical and mental health.