Application for the 7th cohort of the Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2022 is now open!
Orange corners Incubation Programme is an initiative of the Kingdom of The Netherlands that provides young entrepreneurs across Africa and the Middle East with the necessary training, mentorship, network, funding and facilities to start and grow their businesses. Specific focus is given to entrepreneurs creating innovative and substantial solutions to local challenges and contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
They partner with various stakeholders including local, Dutch and international companies, universities, governments and other organizations. By using their local expertise, we can optimally support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Are you resident in Lagos?
Are you between the ages of 18 – 35?
The program cost has been covered as scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and their private partners. Therefore, signing up is free.
Guess what?? It covers 40,000 Euros in Funding!!
What the Orange Corners Incubation Programme Stands for
Their ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be between 18-35 years of age.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than 2 years of age.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Enterprise Management Training.
- Business Incubation and Advisory Services.
- Funding for prototype development and testing.
- Mentorship and Coaching.
- Receive funding of up to 40,000 to develop your business solution.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business ideas
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
Application procedure for the
- Online application
Scheduled Application Closing Date
Application closes on October 10, 2022.
Follow the Link to apply: https://www.orangecorners.com