Qatar University is offering a great scholarship opportunity for national and international students. These scholarships are awarded to pursue undergraduate studies at Qatar University. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to talented international students in Qatar. Qatar University will be responsible for providing these scholarships. If you have any questions about the program, please leave a reply at box down the page.
About the Qatar University
Since its inception in 1977, Qatar University (QU) continues to serve as Qatar’s leading primary institution of higher education and has become today a pinnacle of academic and research excellence in the region.
Qatar University is committed to providing high-quality education in areas of national priority. Underpinning this commitment is the goal to align its colleges, programs, and courses with established international standards and best practices. As a result, QU has been successful in its accreditation initiatives, earning the endorsement of numerous leading international accrediting bodies.
Check these Out:
Qatar University hosts eleven colleges – College of Arts and Sciences (CAS), College of Business and Economics (CBE), College of Education (CED), College of Engineering (CENG), College of Health Sciences (CHS), College of Law (LAWC), College of Medicine (CMED), College of Pharmacy (CPH), College of Sharia and Islamic Studies (CSIS) , College of Dental Medicine (CDM) and College of Nursing.
The Qatar University Scholarship is a life changing opportunity for national and international students. The scholarship covers the entire tuition fee, books and other necessities of study. It also covers accommodation expenses of up to $500 per month if you are living on campus or in an apartment within walking distance from the campus grounds.
How to Secure the Qatar University Scholarship
The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to talented international students in Qatar. The scholarship program will be open for undergraduate studies, and it will be based on merit-based selection criteria.
The selection process involves an application form with all required documents and personal interview with a panel of experts from relevant fields.
To be eligible for Qatar University Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- Applicant must have a good reputation.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- Recipients of the scholarship are to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact the Scholarships & Awards Coordinator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Create an account on qubudgets if you don’t already have one, then set it up (this will allow automated mail to be send to you on notifications about your application). You can do this by visiting Qatar University on mybanner.qu.edu.qa. Generate a password hash string here if necessary and use it as your username when creating an account; otherwise leave blank unless otherwise instructed by prompt on the site!
- International applicants may apply to this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
- International students must submit the original high school transcript and required documents during the application period for international students to Qatar University to the following address:
P.O. Box 2713
For more details, click here
Note that all applications should be submitted on or before January 15, 2023.