Application are now available for the Robert Wood John Foundation RWJF Health Policy Programme, United States, for 2023.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) founded in the year 1936 by Robert Wood Johnson II with the sole purpose of improving the well-being and health of all in America. The RWJF Health Policy Fellows Programme provides a comprehensive learning experience at the intersection of health, science and policy in Washington, D.C.
About Robert Wood John Foundation Health Policy Programme
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) is an American philanthropic organization; It is one of the largest, one focused solely on health. The RWJF Health Policy Fellows programme provides a comprehensive learning experience at the intersection of health, science, and policy in Washington, D.C.
Based in Princeton, New Jersey, the foundation focuses on access to healthcare, public health, health equity, leadership and training and changing systems to address barriers to health; RWJF has been credited with helping to develop the 911 emergency system, reducing tobacco use among Americans, lowering rates of unwanted teenage pregnancies and improving perceptions of hospice care.
It is an outstanding opportunity for exceptional midcareer health professionals and behavioral; social scientists with an interest in health and healthcare policy. Fellows participate in the policy process at the federal level and use that leadership experience to improve health equity, healthcare, and health policy.
Aims & Benefits Of the Programme
- The RWJF Health Policy Fellows programme provides up to six awards of up to $165,000 in 2023.
- During the first twelve months of the fellowship, a stipend of up to $104,000 (not to exceeds the fellow’s salary prior to entering the programme) in fellowship funds may be requested.
Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2022 For Entrepreneurs
2022 USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge
Gates Cambridge Scholarship for Postgraduates
Fully Funded Free Scholarship in Canada 2023
Requirement For Applicants
- Open to exceptional mid career professionals from academic faculties; government ( including military; Federal departments and agencies, U.S. Departments of Veteran Affairs, U.S Public Health Service Commissioned Corps; and state offices who are not government officials under section 4946 of the Internal Revenue Code).
- Applicants must have earned an advanced degree in one of the following disciplines; medicine, nursing, public health, allied health professionals, biomedical sciences, dentistry, economics or other social sciences, health services organization and administration, social and behavioural health, or law.
- Applicants whose official job description or responsibilities are primarily government relations or advocacy are not eligible to apply.
- Individual candidates for receipt of award funds must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents at the time of application; because the RWJF Health Policy Fellows are in assignments in the Federal government, changes in federal policy or or law concerning U.S. immigration may necessitate that RWJF consider adjustments in eligibility and grant terms, as well as placements in the programme.
- Additionally, individual candidates for receipt of award funds cannot be related by blood or marriage to any Officer or Trustee of the RWJF, or be a descendant of its founder.
How To Apply for the RWJF Health Policy Fellows Programme
Go to Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) on my.rwjf.org to apply
For more details, visit RWJF website
Deadline : November 7, 2022.