CcHub/Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Program 2024. CcHub and Mastercard Foundation are partnering to empower ed-tech startups that are building tools that enhance learning outcomes and accelerate access to equitable and quality education for Africa’s next generation.
The program provides a unique opportunity to collaborate with a network of experienced professionals with the same goal: to drive innovation in the ed-tech sector. They will provide hands-on mentorship and resources to help you get your startup to the next level.
Benefits of CcHub/Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Program
Startups that make it into the accelerator program enjoy the following benefits:
- Qualified startups are entitled to $100k in equity-free funding throughout the accelerator program.
- Startups, through this program, would be exposed to investors to help scale their products.
- Startups can tap into our multidisciplinary experts for design, product, and tech optimization.
Requirements for CcHub/Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Program
- Startups must be Africa-focused and incorporated in Nigeria.
- They should be building solutions that address challenges across K-12, tertiary education, and vocational skills training.
- Your Edtech Solution must possess these two qualities:
- EdTech Solution Based
- Must have verifiable users aligned with the accelerator’s focus: education access, student learning, school management, and teacher/trainer effectiveness.
- Inclusive Teams
- Applicants should have a balanced team, passionate about education. Female founders of EdTech solution companies are strongly encouraged to apply
- EdTech Solution Based
February 17, 2024
Read also: OpenAI Superalignment Fast Grants 2024.
How to Apply for CcHub/Mastercard Foundation EdTech Fellowship Program.
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub on form.typeform.com to apply
Applications will be reviewed in three stages:
Stage 1: Interested innovators are to apply below. In this stage, the Edtech solutions will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Problem/Solution Fit
- Founder Potential
- Business Model Fit
Stage 2: Selected EdTech solutions from the first stage will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Competitive Advantage
- Team Potential
Stage 3: The final stage will be an interview with applicants who have successfully gone through the assessment stage. A final selection will then be made, subject to due diligence
For more details, visit the CcHub website.