ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2024. ExxonMobil, one of the largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, has announced the opening of its Graduate Engineer Recruitment program for the year 2024.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for fresh graduates with a passion for engineering to kick-start their careers in the energy industry. With a strong focus on innovation, technology, and sustainability, ExxonMobil is committed to attracting and developing top talent from around the world.
Introduction: ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2024.
In this blog post, we will dive into the details of the program, its eligibility criteria, and how to apply for it. So, if you’re a recent engineering graduate looking for an exciting career opportunity, keep reading to learn more about the ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2024 program.
Mobil Producing Nigeria and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria are affiliates of ExxonMobil Corporation and have operated in Nigeria for over 60 years and form one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
About ExxonMobil Corporation.
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future.
As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people.
They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
Benefits of the ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer Recruitment.
The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria
Requirements for ExxonMobil Recruitment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Readiness to work in our various work locations
- Open to changing priorities and workloads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2024.
Interested and qualified? Go to ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria on career4.successfactors.com to apply
For more details, visit the ExxonMobil career website