Chatham House Common Futures Conversations 2024. Are you tired of feeling disconnected from politics? Do you want to share your views on the major issues shaping our world?
Young people are often not trusted as leaders or seen as experts in their own right. In response, Chatham House is building a diverse community of young people from across Africa and Europe to join an international exchange with policymakers.
Introduction: Chatham House Common Futures Conversations 2024.
Common Futures Conversations (CFC) is a flagship initiative that strives to create a community of young African and European community leaders and involve them and their ideas in major policy discussions.
The online platform was created with a network of 27 young people from 13 countries and builds on the youth survey they conducted in January 2019. It was developed by Chatham House and made possible by the Robert Bosch Stiftung.
Benefits of the Chatham House Common Futures Conversations.
Joining Common Futures gives you access to great career-building benefits:
- Contribute to articles and podcasts published on the program’s website;
- Take part in events;
- Learn about international affairs careers from Chatham House experts;
- Meet other young people from Africa and Europe who are interested in international affairs;
- Get your ideas heard by key people in African and European governments;
- Develop your writing, speaking and research skills.
- Applicants must be aged 18-30;
- Based in a European or African country;
- Interested in developing real solutions to global challenges like climate change, inequality and security.
- You will also need a working knowledge of English.
- You do not have to have a degree or set experience to apply. They want to hear how you would help build a better world.
How to Apply for Chatham House Common Futures Conversations 2024.
Applicants may also contact you later in the year regarding related information, publications and events.
The application deadline is Monday, January 1, 2024. You will be notified of your application outcome within 6 weeks of the closing date.